2.1.531 & 2.1.532
about 1 month ago by John Turnham
- Dashboard: Subscriber opt-ins/opt-outs now available.
- Email notifications: System now provides emails to merchants when important events occur.
- Email notification delegation: Billing, Marketing, Technical, and Customer Support teams now supported.
- Email notifications: Users can now set their notification preferences, if they do not wish to receive emails.
- UI Feature mapping to billable tier. Dropdown menus, buttons, and other controls for premium features are now visible on the page with an indicator that an upgrade is required (when applicable).
- Static Vouchers: One-click button now connects the user to the SMS features so they can immediately send a single voucher to its recipient.
- Dashboard: adjustment of icons to prevent overlap of stats.
- Dashboard: abbreviating large numbers, percentages, and currencies.
- Custom QR Templates: Prototype in testing.
- Media files: Popup now supports applying more than one image at a time to a page / form.
- Wallet UI: Better resizing logic to ensure title inside a payment object never wraps.
- Wallet UI: Overlay fix for when an item is redeemed with $0 value.
- SMS Number Request: Improved UI when selecting a business phone number.
- Bug fix: Dashboard - when selecting a prior period, page would occasionally display an error.